Welcome to Darlington Consulting – Your Health and Safety and HR Specialists
Safety Leadership, Expertise, Competence
Managing Health and Safety can feel daunting. We are here to help and guide you. We are experts in Health and Safety, Safety Leadership and Human Resources.
- If you are confused – we will clarify everything for you
- If you don’t have the skills – we will train and mentor you and your team
- If you are worried about costs – we will always agree fees with you upfront
Darlington Consulting is here to get you out of trouble – not get you into it. We deliver high energy, high impact training programmes to enable you and your management team to manage health and safety yourselves. We take the mystery out of health and safety laws, regulations, codes of practice etc. and explain in plain English what you need to do and more importantly how to do it. We come with practical solutions to everyday problems and provide sensible, tailored health and safety advice that can be turned into action.
Together we can do something wonderful for you, your employees and your business. Call Mary Darlington on 086 2437677 for an informal chat. We look forward to working with you.
- All of our work is focused on the prevention of injuries and ill health, the protection of those at work and the management of all employees so they achieve their best at work
- We will never undertake an assignment that is outside the scope of our competence or expertise
- We will always tell the client what they need to know not what they want to hear in relation to legal matters and safe operations
- In all cases we will operate according to the highest standards and ethical principles and will uphold Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) Code of Conduct
- We will engage in continuous professional development on an ongoing basis in order to ensure that we can deliver an excellent service to our clients in relation to both health and safety and people management to ensure best practice.
Latest From The Blog
Well I do for starters. However many business leaders show no regard for human […]
You can read the full article which appeared in August 2011 at the link […]
What did we ever do before texting? We communicated by telephone or we called […]
Mary Darlington is retained by Codico Distributors Ltd., as our Health and Safety Advisor. Mary also carries out training with all our staff covering a wide range of Health and Safety issues. The feedback from the training courses Mary has given has been extremely positive….moreCliff Bond, Managing Director, Codico Distributors Limited